Thursday, November 19, 2009

Fish Eye Camera

So two day my Photo Teacher was telling our class how he wanted a wide-lens for his camera for Christmas. Wide-lens cameras are really cool, you can fit so much in a picture they look amazing. Similar to that is a fish lens camera, which I researched yesterday. My camera is a canon point and shoot, so you really can't add on lenses (besides the fact that they're like 600 dollars!) So I found this  Lomo Fish Eye camera online for like 30 dollars that runs on 35 mm film. It's really cool and I'm thinking about purchasing one.











Some examples?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hai there! I'd so love it for you to leave a comment, telling me what you think or that you stopped by.

Feel free to follow, it'll make me so happy!

~Sonny ///

<3 :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails